Here are a few fun and informative links from around the web. Hope you enjoy this edition of link love.
Note: Links are not endorsements and do not necessarily represent my opinion.
1. How to spot teenage depression.
2. The wife of the Pulse night-club shooter goes on trial.
3. Is there plastic particles in your water bottle? Yes, very likely.
4. Meet the baker behind the Mrs. Fields empire.
5. How sincere is The Bachelor franchise?
6. How to gain power at work when you have none.
7. What does it mean to die?
8. How Bachelor contestants get camera ready.
9. 24 hours in Bachelor nation.
10. Inside the opioid crisis.
11. How to help children sleep better.
12. How to care for dry winter hair.
14. How to stop annoying robocalls on your smart phone.
15. All the details of Chip and Joanna Gaines’ new restaurant.
16. Tips for blocking spam from your inbox.
18. Why your pharmacist can’t tell you you’re $20 prescription could cost only $8.
19. How to create covers for Instagram stories highlights.
20. People are putting oil in their coffee to lose weight.
21. The keys to raising a happy child.
22. How to travel with children.
23. The one thing that protects a laptop after it’s been stolen.
What notable things did you read this week?
P.S. You May Have Missed:
Link Love:Life & Legacy of Billy Graham + Best Podcast Apps + Jimmy Buffet’s New Broadway Show + SFO’s Dirty Streets + Tim Tebow + Barcelona Travel Guide + Dealing With Toxic People + More!
What to Eat, Read, Watch, and Listen To: Charleston Favorites, Dating Book, Food Allergy Cookbook + Movies, Music, and More!
Good Reads: Banana Buckwheat Bread + Inside Social Media’s Fake Followers + What You Need to Know About DNA Testing + How to Clean an Oven Naturally + Kate Middleton’s Hair Products + Black Bean Soup + More!