My gift guide for the frequent traveler includes some of my favorite travel essentials.
2. Packing Cubes: One of the best tools to organize a suitcase. I love this flamingo version.
3. Dyson Super Sonic Hair Dryer: Who wouldn’t like to receive this under the tree? Dyson’s new model is quieter and less damaging to the hair, thanks to its intelligent heat control system, plus it looks pretty, too. I always travel with my hair dryer. It’s not worth damaging my hair with a cheap hotel version.
4. Quip Electric Toothbrush: No more bulky brush or wired charger to weigh down your luggage. Quip’s slim design and travel-ready holder suctions to bathroom surfaces.
5. Vanity Girl Hollywood Travel Size Makeup Mirror: The best solution for hotel lighting. It’s about the size of a tablet with soft dimmable lighting. The product is designed by makeup artists.
6. Passport Holder: It’s impossible to forget your passport with a holder this chic.
7. Travel Steamer: The perfect travel companion. It’s lightweight and easier than ironing.
8. Portable Cold Brew Maker: For the coffee lover to brighten their morning.
9. Ember Travel Mug: The Ember Travel Mug lets you keep your coffee warm at a precise temperature!
10. Native Union Light Cable: This simple device provides a solution to a problem many people have experienced, keeping their phones cable on the nightstand. With a longer cord and weighted knot, that can be moved up and down the length of the cord; you willl always know where your charger is located.
11. Puffer Coat: Finally, a cute puffer coat. This design folds up and fits in a pouch, so it’s perfect for travel.
12. Texture: I love reading my favorite magazines using the Texture App. Gift subscriptions are available for 3 months for $30 or 6 months for $50.
13. Huza Travel Infinity Pillow: Twist, wrap and bundle with the pillow’s versatile shape and transform it to fit the needs of the space you’re in, whether it’s the window, aisle or middle seat, or at home with the whole couch to lounge on.
14. Movie Pass: For $9.95 per month, the movie geek can see one movie per day! The subscription plan doesn’t cover Imax or 3-D offerings. Download the app, sign up, and the company will send you a debit card that automatically loads the exact amount of your ticket to be purchased every time you check in to a theatre using your smartphone. Gift subscriptions are available.
15. Tracy Tanner Makeup Bags: These makeup bags are so pretty.
16. Vitner’s Daughter Active Botanical Serum: This serum has 22 different botanicals and essentials oils formulated without parabens, phthalates, synthetic fragrances, and other harmful ingredients to treat, heal and correct skin on a foundational level. It’s my favorite beauty product.
17. Amaircare Roomaid Mini, True HEPA Air Purifier: The solution to poor air quality in hotel rooms.
P.S. don’t forget to check out my gift guide for bakers.