Here are a few fun and informative links from around the web. Hope you enjoy this edition of link love.
1. How to win a negotiation.
2. In The Demonizing of Essential Oils: How a Skincare Launch Started A Witch Hunt Against Natural Beauty, writer Janna Mandell examines attention on essential oils as skincare bad guys, and spotlights what fear-mongering looks like from both sides of the natural skincare industry.
3. You can finally have breakfast at Tiffany’s.
4. How Facebook figures out everyone you’ve ever met.
5. How to host a dinner party.
6. Bake this flourless sweet potato chocolate cake for dessert this week.
7. Ten tips for fascinating table talk for your next dinner party.
8. Should we really be popping melatonin like candy?
9. Why the Apple Watch series 3 beats all other wearables.
10. 25 best fiction reads of 2017.
11. What are the most popular travel destinations for 2018?
12. Over the past few decades, loneliness has reached almost epidemic levels, with men uniquely suffering its effects. How and why has isolation become such a threat?
13. Here’s the latest on the secret to a good night’s rest.
14. Which pasta shapes to use when, from Bon Appetit.
15. Just in time for Thanksgiving, the very best mashed potato recipes.
16. This carne asada steak salad sounds so good.
17. 9 sites you didn’t know have amazing shoes.
18. Save this international travel prep list for your next trip abroad.
19. Uber ‘Express POOL’ offers the cheapest fare if you’ll walk a little.
20. The master guide to figuring out your red lipstick shade.
21. Do women need periods?
22. What if You Knew Alzheimer’s Was Coming for you? Soon, with simple blood tests, we might soon all know that and a lot more.
23. Who delivers Amazon’s orders? Increasingly, it’s plainclothes contractors with few labor protections, driving their own cars, competing for shifts on the company’s own Uber-like platform. Though it’s deployed in dozens of cities and associated with one of the world’s biggest companies, government agencies and customers alike are nearly oblivious to the program’s existence.
A few things you may have missed …
FAVORITE THINGS: Find out some of my favorite products.
LINK LOVE: Should You Listen to Your Gut? + How to Hang Artwork Properly + Pioneer Woman + Drew Brees + Should You Really Buy That Home? + Hotel Safety + More!
FALL TO-DO LIST: Find out the best movies, shows, cookbooks, events, books and more not to miss this Fall!
LINK LOVE: Lyme Disease Prevention and Treatment + Everything You Need To Know About Taking a Cruise + Macaron Recipe + Why Your Home Isn’t an Investment + Are Multi-Level Companies Forcing People Into Debt? + Cincinnati Travel Guide + More!