Here are a few fun and informative links from around the web. Hope you enjoy this edition of link love.
1. Should you listen to your gut? Not always! Find out what the top experts say about our unconscious mind and explains when and when not to let intuition take over.
2. Drew Brees has a plan to save football.
3. How to hang artwork properly.
4. How the Pioneer woman saved a small Oklahoma town.
5. How to navigate extreme weather.
6. How to save money on your next trip to Orlando.
7. Why lack of sleep is your worst health enemy.
8. How to back up your iPhone.
9. The stranded traveler’s disaster plan.
10. What’s in that $5 bottle of Trader Joe’s wine.
11. Breakfast tailgating: delicious recipes to help you plan ahead and keep it simple.
12. Closing in on cancer. Science will win the technical battle against cancer. But that is only half the fight.
13. How to use Twitter and Facebook for emergency travel information.
14. Children need close pals, not popularity: why research suggests that intimate friendships have long-term benefits, such as higher self-esteem and lower levels of anxiety and depression.
15. Questions about hotel safety and security that should be addressed.
16. The secretive family making billions from the opioid crisis.
17. Why you might not want to order tea or coffee on your next flight.
18. 18 new restaurants in America you need to check out.
19. How to reduce stress in anxious times.
20. Should you really buy that home?
21. Is that a real service dog? Under federal law, you can’t even ask.
22. America’s silent opioid epidemic.
23. How Smitten Kitchen’s Deb Perelman became one of food blogging’s biggest stars.
P.S. You May Have Missed:
Fall To-Do List: Find out the best movies, shows, cookbooks, events, books and more not to miss this Fall!
Link Love: Lyme Disease Prevention and Treatment + Everything You Need To Know About Taking a Cruise + Macaron Recipe + Why Your Home Isn’t an Investment + Are Multi-Level Companies Forcing People Into Debt + Cincinnati Travel Guide + More!