My new gift guide for the baker includes sugar and spice and everything nice for the baker in your life. I hope you find some inspiration for your gift giving or maybe something lovely for your kitchen.
1. Mosser Glass Mixing Bowl Set deserves to be displayed on opening shelving.
2. Sweet by London superstar chef Yotam Ottolenghi and Helen Goh is a collection of over 110 recipes for sweets, baked goods, and confections. It is my favorite baking book for 2017.
3. Mosser Jadeite Glass Cake Stand is the best way to display a beautiful cake.
4. The Fearless Baker by Erin Jean McDowell is full of simple secrets for baking like a pro.
Click here for Erin’s Brownie Pie recipe.
5. Hedley and Bennet Aprons are my favorite aprons designed by a chef. I have a polka-dot and denim design. These are the BEST aprons.
7. Gold Measuring Spoons are an especially chic gift.
8. Cookbook and Tablet Stand perfectly props up everything from big, glossy cookbooks to magazines and tablets.
9. The Artful Baker by Cenk Sonmezsoy is filled with recipes for a variety of desserts including cakes, cookies, and ice cream. Every recipe in The Artful Baker has gone through a meticulous development phase, tested by an army of home bakers having varying levels of skill, equipment, and access to ingredients, and revised to ensure that they will work flawlessly in any kitchen.
A few of the recipes were released to promote the book including:
10. Gir Silicone Spatula is the best spatula for scraping bowls.
11. Sweet Laurel Bakery Vanilla Extract and Chocolate Cake Mix are the perfect gifts for paleo and gluten-free bakers. Most vanilla extracts are made with starch-based alcohol, but Sweet Laurel’s organic vanilla extract is 100% paleo and made with organic small batch tequila. This unique vanilla extract is perfect for all of your baking needs.
Click here for Sweet Laurel’s decadent paleo chocolate cake recipe. Note: you will need a 6 inch round cake pan. You will need to make another cake for a double layer cake. It’s the best paleo cake I’ve made.
Check out her blog for more paleo-friendly recipes.
12. Bakers Gonna Bake Sweatshirt is soft and comfy.
13. Peg and Awl Step Stool is exceptionally handy around the house.
14. Breville Smart Oven Air is the best countertop oven. Simply select the desired function, and an internal sensor automatically calculates the time required for perfect results.
What are some of your favorite baking tools and cookbooks?
For More Ideas, Check Out My Other Gift Guide Below: