The latest installment of products I’m currently enjoying or coveting. I hope you find some inspiration for your gift giving and some new things to discover for yourself!
1. VELVET HAIR BOWS: Put a bow on it with these cute hair bows from J Crew.
2. FLINT REUSABLE LINT ROLLER: No one wants to have a lint roller that sticks to all things it shouldn’t. Flint stays clean and protected so you can transport it, wherever you go. It’s also refillable and comes in a stylish retractable holder. I keep one in my purse and work tote.
3. AVIATE DESTINATION HAT: Aviate hats are the perfect design for travelers. Custom orders are available.
5. BULLETPROOF FUDGE BROWNIE COLLAGEN PROTEIN BAR: Bulletproof bars are my favorite travel snack. The new fudge brownie flavor tastes amazing. I always travel with protein bars in my carry-on bag. These bars taste so good and contain better ingredients than other bars.
6. MIGNON NEGAVIGAN MADELINE AND MINI MADELINE EARRINGS: The Madeline Earrings from Mignon Negavigan are unique statement pieces. Another bonus is the earrings are super lightweight. Several designs are available.
7. DYSON V6 CORD FREE VACUUM: This vacuum is perfect for an apartment or small condo. I also use the different attachments to clean hard to reach places. There are two models great for small spaces including the cord-free vacuum and the cord-free handheld. A key selling point for me was the various attachments included with the product.
8. WOLFORD NEON 40 TIGHTS: This semi-sheer pair is the perfect natural hue to give your legs a touch of color while disguising imperfections. It makes your skin look smooth and flawless. The soft elasticated waistband ensures all-day comfort. I use the Laundress Delicate Wash to care for my hosiery.
9. NORWEX CLEANING PRODUCTS: Before I discovered the Norwex microfiber cloths, I used the ecloth brand. After using both brands, I prefer the Norwex products due to their superior quality. After washing the cloths, the Norwex brand holds up better and lasts longer. The Norwex antibacterial Microfiber EnviroCloth is ideal for daily cleaning. It removes dust, dirt and grease from all washable surfaces using only water.
I also switched to some of the Norwex advanced cleaning products since they do not contain a lot of the toxic chemicals found in other household cleaners. My favorite advanced cleaning products are the following:
The Cleaning Paste works with a damp EnviroCloth to clean, polish and protect chrome, stainless steel, porcelain and similar surfaces in one application.
The Descaler removes lime and calcium deposits in kitchen and bathroom sinks, fixtures, bathtubs and shower doors.
Blue Diamond cleans toilets, basins and most bathroom surfaces without corrosive fumes, leaving them sparkling clean.
10. NUTRITIONAL FRONTIERS GI COMPLETE: If you have digestive issues like Celiac Disease, IBS, and Leaky Gut, this is a great product to help with gut healing. I have tried many products on the market and this one works the best for me. It helps soothe the digestive lining, promote regularity, microbial balance and support proper immune function.
It is the most advanced all in 1 formula available today for optimal gastrointestinal health. It provides therapeutic levels of L-Glutamine, Arabinogalactans, DMG, Aloe, DGL, Slippery Elm, Marshmallow and Zinc Carnosine
11. BERKEY WATER FILTER SYSTEM: If you live in a condo or rental property like me, you may not have the option of installing a home water filter system. It was important to me to find a good water filter. I did not like the pitcher version because it did not filter enough water for daily use. After extensive research, I settled on a Berkey Walker Filter System. With Berkey, you get a quality filter that surpasses standards for filtering out pathogenic bacteria and viruses listed in the Water and Purification Standard used by the Army. It’s easy to set up and comes in several varieties to support larger families. All Berkey systems contain the Black Berkey Filters and meet the water purifier standard. I added the Berkey Water Filter Fluoride Filter to remove fluoride.
The Berkey can also be used for road trips and camping. It’s also a good idea to own one for emergency preparedness.
12. CASPER BED AND PILLOW: I recently purchased a Casper mattress and pillow. My only regret is not switching sooner. I sleep so much better. What I love about the pillow is the inner pillow is supportive, while the outer pillow adds a soft touch of fluff.
Casper offers a 100 night free trial and free returns. The customer service is outstanding.
What are some of your favorite things? Tell me in the comments.
P.S. YOU MAY HAVE MISSED:
LINK LOVE: Should You Listen to Your Gut? + How to Hang Artwork Properly + Pioneer Woman + Drew Brees + Should You Really Buy That Home? + Hotel Safety + More!
FALL TO-DO LIST Find out the best movies, shows, cookbooks, events, books and more not to miss this Fall!
LINK LOVE: Lyme Disease Prevention and Treatment + Everything You Need To Know About Taking a Cruise + Macaron Recipe + Why Your Home Isn’t an Investment + Are Multi-Level Companies Forcing People Into Debt? + Cincinnati Travel Guide + More!