Here are a few fun and informative links from around the web. Hope you enjoy this edition of link love. Have a great weekend, friends!
P.S. Download the Pocket App to save articles to read later offline.
1. Here’s how to get over heartbreak from a man’s perspective.
2. What to say when people ask why you haven’t had children.
3. A non-runners guide to running.
4. Instagram is pushing restaurants to be kitschy, colorful, and irresistible to photographers.
5. A passenger is being hailed as a hero after alerting authorities to a man allegedly sending child-sex texts mid-flight.
6. The people who love taking Disney cruises, without their kids.
7. Most of us know about the perils of sugar but a new study has found a link between sugar and depression, particularly in men.
8. 5 ways to beat social anxiety.
9. This s’mores slab pie is everything it should be.
10. The man who wrote those password rules would like to apologize.
11. Rome, Italy travel guide.
12. Men’s backpacking guide for a European trip.
13. How to pick the juiciest rotisserie chicken at the grocery store.
14. Traveling Together? Apps to help split and pay the bills.
15. How to plan a trip with the new trip advisor.
16. Tips for women traveling solo.
17. How to free up space on an iPhone.
18. The gear you need if you are traveling to see the eclipse.
19. Why you should visit Milwaukee.
20. Why salt is the single most important ingredient.
P.S. You May Have Missed: