Here are a few fun and informative links from around the web. Hope you enjoy this edition of link love. Have a great weekend, friends!
P.S. Download the Pocket App to save articles to read later offline.
1. Do you have someone difficult in your life? You can avoid the anxiety of interacting by adjusting your thoughts before an encounter.
2. The fact that food expiration dates are essentially unregulated and mean nothing is bad enough, but the waste they cause is unthinkable and preventable. Check out this guide to everyday food preservation.
3. How to build resilience in mid-life.
4. What’s the most secure way to lock your smart phone?
5. How to pack an emergency kit for any disaster.
6. Where to stand at an event to meet more people.
7. Why there’s no such thing as a gifted child.
8. When gut bacteria change brain function.
9. How to train yourself to be a more rational thinker.
10. A Marine’s loving sendoff for the cancer-stricken dog who saved him.
11. The technology behind good coffee.
12. Have you been watching the Bachelorette? This was a great article.
13. How to delete Google from your life.
14. Make chef Tanya Hollands’ famous waffles this weekend.
15. Bouchon Bakery’s famous Nutter Butters.
16. Is it better to rent or buy?
17. The best food cities in the world.
19. Why kids need exposure to germs.
20. In case you’re tired of your same old email sign-off, this list provides many alternatives.
21. This Arkansas Cheese Dip is the perfect appetizer for college football viewing parties.
22. Have smartphones destroyed a generation?
23. A solar eclipse is coming to America. Here’s what you’ll see where you live.
P.S. You May Have Missed: