Here are a few fun and informative links from around the web. Hope you enjoy this edition of link love. Have a great weekend, friends!
P.S. Download the Pocket App to save articles to read later offline.
1. Raising girls who are not mean girls.
3. Do you have a personal mantra?
4. How to win the internet according to Martha Stewart. P.S. She’s one of my favorite people to follow on Instagram and Twitter.
6. Don’t let Facebook make you miserable.
7. The money advice I wish I’d learned sooner.
8. Everything you need to know before buying a mattress.
9. How to run faster without really trying.
10. Why this is a horrendous year for seasonal allergies.
11. Why you should learn to say no more often.
13. Why you really need to stop using public wifi.
14. A list of books to read this summer.
15. How to decorate your dinner table with fresh flowers.
16. The best travel apps to install on your phone.
17. Jenna’s Rotisserie Chicken and Dumplings is a popular recipe on her blog.
18. Tips, tricks, and hacks for Instagram Stories.
20. Meet Brian Reed, the radio reporter behind the Alabama-set podcast everyone’s talking about.
21. Super helpful apps for last minute travel.
Check out even more Link Love columns here.
You May Have Missed:
Link Love: Tips for Raising a Sensitive Child + Why You Still Can’t Get Along With Your Siblings + Machu Picchu on a Budget + Save Money on Cable, Internet, and Phone Charges + Build a Better Password + More!
The Chic List: What to Do, Eat, Read, Watch and Listen To Including the Best Pizza in Philly + Women’s Alzheimer’s Movement + Communication Skills for Career and Social Settings
Link Love: How to Build Resilient Kids, Overcoming Anxiety, Secure Your Online Accounts, How to Write the Perfect Email, How to Identify People Who Are Deceptive or Perpetual Liars, Smoky Chicken Enchiladas, and more!