Here are a few fun and informative links from around the web. Hope you enjoy this edition of Link Love. Have a great weekend, friends!
P.S. I made reading the links easier with a Readlist. It’s a great tool that will let you get the best Internet stories in one place bundled into an e-book you can send to your Kindle, iPad, or iPhone. Click here to download.
1. Pregnancy travel tips.
3. Hoarding is a serious problem.
4. Your kids don’t want your stuff.
7. What no one tells you about the Kon Mari Method.
8. A love at first sight, seen clearly at last.
9. The fight to end period shaming is finally going mainstream.
10. Why Alzheimer’s caregivers need support.
11. I thought Duchess Kate’s wardrobe from her trip to India and Bhutan was her best collection yet.
12. The science of homesickness.
14. Why forgiveness heals the body.
15. The right way to wash hands.
16. The best brownies ever?
17. Eight ways to make meaningful small talk.
18. The dark side of Wikipedia.
19. The best food, beauty and wine in Napa Valley.
20. I love this Paris, France travel guide.
21. How to graciously accept a compliment.
22. How to throw the most epic KentuckyDerby party of all time.
23. Simple ways to get more done.
QUESTION OF THE DAY:
Have you been to Napa Valley or Paris, France? If so, I would love to know your favorite hotspots. Tell me in the comments.
YOU MAY HAVE MISSED:
Best Ice Scream Shops: Recipes and must-try flavors from my favorite ice cream scoop shops across the U.S.
Link Love: Garage Sale 101 + Midlife + Anxiety + Kindness + Trusting Your Gut + Dealing With False Accusations + Morning Routines + Recipes + More!