Here are a few fun links from around the web. Hope you enjoy this edition of Link Love. Have a great weekend, friends!
P.S. I made reading the links easier with a Readlist. It’s a great tool that will let you get the best Internet stories in one place bundled into an e-book you can send to your Kindle, iPad, or iPhone. Click here to download.
1. The art of unfriending or unfollowing people. (www.theguardian.com)
3. What not to say to single women. (www.todayschristianwoman.com)
4. Christina Tosi’s nachos are out of this world. (www.luckypeach.com)
5. How to survive a global disaster. (www.theguardian.com)
6. The AMC Best Picture Showcase is February 20. (www.amctheaters.com)
7. How music affects our behavior at home. (www.fastcompany.com)
8. This baked jalapeño pimento cheese dip is the perfect party appetizer. (www.homesicktexan.com)
9. Should I tip my Uber of Lyft driver? Uber has reduced their fares so find out if you should start tipping your driver. (www.sfgate.com)
10. Is it healthy or just weird to eat your placenta? (www.theguardian.com)
11. What’s really behind why women earn less than men? (www.theatlantic.com)
12. How long do you wait to text back? (www.nautil.us)
13. Easing aches and pains mid-flight. (www.goop.com)
14. How easily distracted are you? (www.nymag.com)
15. What keeps couples happy long term. (www.wsj.com)
16. To overcome the fear of failure, fear this instead. Ultimately, what we regret is not failure, but the failure to act.(www.medium.com)
17. How Boko Haram transformed into a relentless terrorist army that Nigeria cannot defeat. (www.theguardian.com)
18. For those who do not comment on blogs . (www.chattingatthesky.com)
19. What happened after we got the diagnosis. (www.annvoscamp.com)
20. Are you being shamed for being single? (www.modernmannersguy.com)
21. New research has uncovered a method for preventing jet lag and you can literally do it in your sleep. (www.cnn.com)
22. The best-selling cookbooks of 2015. (www.publishersweekly.com)
23. 5 reasons to get started with Snapchat. (www.chocolateandzucchini.com)
24. The man who would tame cancer. (www.nautil.us)
25. Alice Medrick’s simple one-bowl vanilla cake is easy and delicious. (www.food52.com)
QUESTION OF THE DAY:
Do you have Snapchat? Feel free to leave your username in the comments so we can all connect.
HOW TO FOLLOW ME ON SNAPCHAT:
Download the Snapchat app to your iOS or Android phone, then choose “Add friends”, “Add by username”, and type my profile name FLIGHTCHIC. If you’re on your phone right now, this profile link will allow you to follow me in a single click.
YOU MAY HAVE MISSED:
January Newsletter: Instagram Tips + Boston Travel Guide + Recipes + Tech Tips + Gluten-free News + Books to Inspire in 2016 + More Fun Stuff!
February To Do List: Savannah Book Festival + Online Writing Workshop + Manners Podcast + Downton Abbey’s Maggie Smith + Joey + Kory Hymns + More!