My gift guide for the hostess includes gifts to show your gratitude. Read on for a few of my suggestions for a hostess gift that will be remembered long after the event is over. I hope you find some inspiration and gift ideas for your gift-giving.
1. ALL IN GOOD TASTE: Richly illustrated in Kate Spade’s signature style, the book is a patchwork of essays, recipes, how-tos, and hostess tips for creating the perfect party.
2. PINEAPPLE COCKTAIL NAPKINS: What is more welcoming that these Pineapple Embroidered Cocktail Napkins/Coasters?
3. JONATHAN ADLER CHAMPAGNE CANDLE: I am crazy about this scent.
4. YES WAY ROSE LETTERPRESS CARDS: The hostess will love these chic cards.
5. PALM BEACH ENTERTAINING: This personal invitation into the private homes of Palm Beach’s most celebrated members of society shows how to bring high style to your own gatherings at home. More than twenty hosts open their doors, revealing their secrets for entertaining along with one hundred of their most tried-and-true recipes.
6. SQIRL LA JAMS: You must try these jams! Sqirl is a popular little cafe in Los Angeles. The jams are all made in-house using only the best locally sourced ingredients.
7. MINI NOTEBOOKS BRADLEY AND LILY: These pretty designs make a lovely gift.
8. HAMPTONS ENTERTAINING: Eighteen lavishly photographed parties are featured, offering a wealth of inspiration for table settings and menus, along with entertaining tips that will serve for memorable occasions. Over 80 recipes are included.
9. COMPARTES CHOCOLATE BARS: Some of my favorite flavors include Donuts & Coffee, Coney Island (milk chocolate with bits of waffle cone), Cereal Bowl, Campfire (dark chocolate with graham crackers and marshmallow), and the Blonde Bombshell (white chocolate with butterscotch). Every bar is full of fun both inside and outside. I want to give them to everyone on my list!
10. TABLE TOPICS QUESTIONS TO START GREAT CONVERSATIONS: These little boxes are awesome. The questions fuel great conversation and get everyone involved.
11. FAT TOAD FARM CARAMEL: The best caramel made on a farm in Vermont.
12. JENI’S ICE CREAM: This combination includes Sweet Corn Spoon Bread and Sweet Potato Pecan Praline and holiday flavors Churro and Buttercup Pumpkin with Amaretti Cookies are sure to be a crowd-pleaser. Great for a host/hostess gift or keep them in your refrigerator but beware: this four-pack won’t last long!
13. POTLICKER JAMS: The best jams ever! Try the Carrot Cake Jam!
14. WINE TOTE: These totes are great for gifting with a bottle of wine or champagne. I love the travel tote bags too!
15. THUG KITCHEN PARTY GRUB: Give this one to the bachelor or young couple that loves to entertain. Party Grub combines exciting, healthy food with easy-to-follow directions. The book does contain adult language.
16. NORTH SHORE GOODIES HAWAIIAN COCONUT PEANUT BUTTER: This peanut butter is so delicious!
17. THE COCKTAIL PARTY: New York caterer Mary Giuliani shares all her secrets, along with tried-and-true planning tips, inventive menus, whimsical recipes, and delicious stories to stage the perfect party for a range of special occasions. Mary’s clients include Bradley Cooper, JCREW, Jerry Seinfeld and more.
18. STUMPTOWN COFFEE AND MAST BROTHERS CHOCOLATE GIFT SET: This pairing of coffee and chocolate in the most adorable packaging is the perfect gift.
19. QUIN CANDY: Quin candy is made in Portland, Oregon sourcing local ingredients. I like the Salt Sweet Caramels.
20. FAVOR QUOTE CANDLES: All the candles have inspirational quotes, and they smell amazing.
P.S. You May Have Missed: