Here are some great links to interesting articles for your weekend reading. I hope you enjoy this edition of Link Love. Have a fabulous weekend, friends!
P.S. I made reading the links easier with a Readlist. It’s a great tool that will let you get the best Internet stories in one place bundled into an e-book you can send to your Kindle, iPad, or iPhone. Click here to download.
1. The tragically short half-life of online empathy. (washingtonpost.com)
2. Have we reached a saturation point on Go Fund Me and Kickstarter campaigns?
3. The secret life of 40 year olds. (guardian.com)
4. Daily habits of people with flawless skin. (prevention.com)
5. Aziz Ansari’s touching tribute to his parents. (mashable.com)
6. Why does Belgium produce so many jihadists? (theatlantic.com)
7. It’s time to record our grandparents history. (wsj.com)
8. Taking antibiotics can change the gut microbiome for up to a year. (theatlantic.com)
9. An attempt to make sense of the vigilante battle between Anonymous’ messy cyberwar against ISIS. (motherjones.com)
10. What it was like to be a Sony employee when the company was hacked. (slate.com)
11. When to book your airline ticket. (theatlantic.com)
12. Download Google Maps new offline maps and you won’t have to pay a dime for data charges in a foreign city. (nytimes.com)
13. After attacks, the soul of Paris endures. (nytimes.com)
14. The magical way cereal is made. (luckypeach.com)
15. How to take good pictures with your phone. (hubspot.blog.com)
16. How to fix your roots. (goop.com)
17. 21 recipes that will put your Thanksgiving leftovers to good use. (food52.com)
18. How to talk to strangers. (whenihavetime.com)
19. What happened to hobbies? (theeverygirl.com)
20. Whether you’re new to daily journaling or you’re a seasoned pro, here are a list of 20 prompts to get you started or keep you inspired. (natalienortonblog.com)
YOU MAY HAVE MISSED:
My Favorite Things November Edit: Travel Blanket/Scarf + Perfect Tote for Women + Kindness Campaign + Bone Broth Delivery + Books + Music + More Fun!
November Newsletter: DC Travel Guide + Decorating Resources + Thanksgiving Tips + Tech Tips + Gluten-Free News + More!
10 Books to Read This Fall: Alexander Hamilton + Cookbook with a TACO chapter and doggie treats + Encouraging Book for Moms + more books to keep you up way past your bedtime!
November To Do List: Adele + Giada’s new show + Baking Blog + Broadway Musical + Christie Brinkley’s Beauty Secrets + Hot New restaurant in Chicago + More Things To Do All Month Long!
QUESTION OF THE DAY:
Do you have a hobby? Tell me about it in the comments!
P.S. I enjoy baking and taking cooking classes.