Here are five travel essentials for your next trip.
1. This is Ground Tech Dopp Kit: This leather kit has plenty of organized storage space for everything you need to stay connected on the go. Depending on your style and needs, the Tech Dopp Kit comes in two different sizes and several colors.
2. Frends Headphones: These headphones are the coolest and most stylish accessory. Experience unparalleled sound, while turning heads with this must-have accessory.
3. Olivia von Halle Silk Eyemask: Olivia von Halle’s luxuriously soft silk-satin eye mask comes in a drawstring pouch that makes it ideal for traveling.
4. Karin Herzog Hand and Nail Cream: This hand cream softens skin without feeling greasy. Due to the antiseptic properties of the active oxygen, the cream can be used as a hand sanitizer. Karin Herzog products are paraben free.
5. de Mamiel Altitude Oil: Altitude Oil is the perfect travel companion to support and protect the immune system. Altitude oil is a mixture of essential oils that have antibacterial, antiviral and antiseptic properties including Lavender to ease tension, Eucalyptus to help clear your head, Franconia to bolster immunity and the antiseptic properties of Pine. The lavender is from a high altitude area of New Zealand, where the soil is rich in nutrients and the air is extremely clean. Put a drop under each nostril or a few drops on a tissue and inhale deeply several times.
This oil is not just for travel. Use it on any form of public transportation. Keep it in your office desk for when the room or your head needs cleaning. Sprinkle onto your pillow when you have a cold or can’t sleep. Shake a few drops into the bottom of the shower when you wake with a stuffy head. Pop a few drops in a humidifier when feeling nasally or under the weather.
I never leave home without it.
Find out 5 of my favorite travel size beauty products for glowing skin here.
Question of the Day:
Is there a special item you like to bring along with you when you travel?
You May Have Missed:
October To Do List: Find out my picks for the best new releases, debuts, openings and events not to miss!
Fall Newsletter: Santa Fe Travel Guide + Capsule Wardrobes + Better List Making + Fall To Do List + Tech Tips + GF News + More Fun!