Let’s kick off the weekend with these 10 food blog links from around the web. Whether you are looking for a healthy meal or comfort food recipe or maybe even a delicious dessert, you just may find a new recipe to try this weekend! Have a delicious weekend, friends!
1. This Caramel Pumpkin Sheet Cake is a great idea for a fall party. (chef-in-training.com)
2. These Smoky Sloppy Joes With Green Chiles and Greek Yogurt Slaw are perfect for tailgating. (howsweeteats.com)
3. This quick and easy Carrot and Quinoa One Pot is a healthy and delicious meal for lunch. (madeleineshaw.com)
4. I love David Leite’s Chocolate Chip Cookies. (nytimes.com)
8. This Tuscan Kale Salad is so good. (newyorktimes.com)
9. Gweneth Paltrow’s Homemade Candy Bars are one of my favorite recipes. (sugarbang.com)
10. I love the idea of baking Chicken and Sweet Potato Pot Pies. (delish.com)
What food blogs inspired you this week? Tell me in the comments!
You May Have Missed:
Fall Newsletter: Santa Fe Travel Guide + Capsule Wardrobes + Better List Making + Fall To Do List + Tech Tips + GF News + More Fun!