Let’s kick off the weekend with these 10 food blog links from around the web. Whether you are looking for a lunch or dinner recipe or maybe even a delicious cinnamon bun, you just may find a new recipe to try this weekend! Have a delicious weekend, friends!
1. TV star and mom Valerie Bertinelli shares her “Thursday Turkey Meat Loaf ” recipe. (gma.com)
2. This Vegan Butternut Queso is so good! (thefirstmess.com)
3. Yotam Ottolenghi’s Spaghetti With Cherry Tomato Sauce is a great recipe for dinner. Check out Yotam’s new cookbook, “Nopi: The Cookbook.” (theguardian.com)
4. Sammy Hager’s new cookbook, “Are We Having Fun Yet” just released. Here’s the recipe for Sammy’s Tequila Lime Shrimp. I loved the food and atmosphere at his restaurant, Cabo Wabo. (people.com)
5. Kimberly Snyder’s Kale Salad is one of my favorite salads. (kimberlysynder.com)
6. Violet Bakery’s Yeast Free Cinnamon Buns are one of the popular recipes featured in “The Violet Bakery Cookbook.” (telegraph.co.uk)
7. The famous Green Chili Stew from the Pink Adobe restaurant in Santa Fé, New Mexico is a great fall comfort food. (shockinglydelicious.com)
8. You’ll really want to eat these Raw Vegan Chocolate Coconut Bars. (food52.com)
9. The famous Tupelo Honey Biscuits are one of the popular recipes at The Tupelo Honey Cafe in Ashville, North Carolina. (ourstate.com)
10. This $10 mac ‘n cheese is a delicious knockoff to a $100 mac ‘n cheese recipe. (luckypeach.com)
What food blogs inspired you this week? Tell me in the comments!
You May Have Missed:
20 Must-Read Articles For Your Weekend Reading