Here are some great links for your weekend reading. I hope you enjoy this edition of Link Love. Have a fabulous weekend, friends!
1. In Everything You Ever Wanted, Jilly Lauren writes beautifully and darkly of adopting and being adopted. This book is one of my summer reading list selections. (nytimes.com)
2. One of the best graduation speeches I’ve heard. This is a must listen! Oh, and he’s pretty funny too! (foxnews.com)
3. Why productive people always have time for exercise. (riskology.co)
4. These 22 tips for decorating cupcakes are awesome! (redbookmag.com)
5. This she-crab soup recipe is delicious. (luckypeach.com)
6. Why you need to wear sunscreen inside a car, on a plane, or anywhere where there are windows. (intothegloss.com)
7. How one bottle of apple cider vinegar will totally transform your skin and hair. (instyle.com)
8. A way to have conversations that will lead to deeper relationships. (donaldmiller.com)
9. Do you know where airplanes go to die? (chrisguillebeau.com)
10. 5 steps to become conversationally fluent in Spanish. (fluentin3months.com)
11. Work faster and smarter in Gmail, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and many more online sites with this collection of the 100+ best keyboard shortcuts. (buffer.com)
12. Peter Monge, Ivanka’s trainer and the founder of NYFitness, has five basic tips for making your time at the gym more effective. (ivankatrump.com)
13. It’s important to have the right tools for the job. This handy guide to picking out the right pot for your recipe is very helpful. (ruemagazine.com)
14. I eat bowl meals often, and have found they’re great for a meal on the go. This is a great collection of bowl recipes. (acouplecooks.com)
15. Chances are, you’re using your emojis incorrectly. Get it together with Wired’s guide. (wired.com)
16. This personal essay about a woman who did not want any children in her twenties and later changed her mind a decade later is worth reading. (nymagazine.com)
17. Find out the benefits of eating fermented foods with this helpful guide. (goop.com)
18. Tony Dovolani speaks on the fateful steps that lead him to who he is today. A must-read for fans of Dancing with the Stars. (newyou.com)
19. Stretching alone has its benefits and can help ease the back pain we get from sitting at a desk all day. These 7 stretching exercises take only 7 minutes. (simpleorganiclife.org)
20. The right way to tip for beauty services plus what to do when the service was not satisfactory. (zoereport.com)
Questions of the Day:
1. What are your plans for the weekend? I am going to see my favorite actor Bradley Cooper’s new movie, Aloha.
What are you currently reading? I am reading TOX-SICK by Suzanne Somers.
In Case You Missed It:
Subscribe to my monthly newsletter. My June issue is about Summer Travel. Don’t Miss Out.
My newsletters feature exclusive content for subscribers only. I share valuable tips, hot spots, recipes, and articles delivered straight to your inbox once a month.