Valentine’s Day is a sweet occasion to celebrate with loved ones. I have some great gift ideas for children, teens, and adults. I hope you find some inspiration for your Valentine’s Day gift giving.
2. Carthusia Fiori di Capri Eau de Toilette: I discovered the Carthusia Perfumeria while visiting the island of Capri.
3. Sydney Evan Gold and Pave Diamond Love Pave Ring: I love this little ring. Emily Maynard Johnson wore it on the Bachelorette.
4. Leonidas Belgium Chocolate: My favorite chocolate is made in Belguim. My mom and I discovered Dumon chocolate on a day trip from Paris to Brugge. It is hands down my favorite Chocolate. While Dumon is not sold in the states, Leonidas Belgium Chocolate can be shipped or purchased at the flagship store on Madison Avenue in Manhattan. Leonidas flies their chocolates fresh from Belgium to the United States each week.
5. Date Night In: More than 120 recipes to Nourish Your Relationship: This cookbook is a great idea for couples to set aside one evening a week and enjoy cooking dinner together. The author is Ashley Rodriquez who writes the popular blog, Not Without Salt. Ashley shares personal stories about her marriage and delicious recipes for celebrating a date night at home.
6. Sydney Evan Love Necklace: This necklace is dainty and perfect to wear year round.
7. Je T’aime Gold Foil Print: Say “I Love You” in another language with this chic print.
8. Diptyque ‘Rosafolia’ Candle: Diptyque candles make the perfect charming and luxe gift.
9. Cashmere Ballet Slippers: These slippers are so cute and comfy. A great gift for mom.
10. Hanky Panky Thongs: Hanky Panky thongs are the most comfortable undies. I love the assortment of colors.
11. Heart Tee for Kids: This little tee is so cute.
12. Copper Mug: A stylish mug for home or the office.
13. Rife Paper Co. Valentine’s Day Card: A chic Valentine’s Day card.
14. Hand Made Baking: Recipes to Warm the Heart: I love the idea of giving homemade fudge and other candy as gifts. Kamran Siddiqi, the talented young blogger behind the Sophisticated Gourmet, shares his favorite homemade sweets. I made the peanut butter fudge, and it was delicious.
15. Parrot Design Head Over Heels Card: The perfect card for your sweetheart.
16. Aila Bodega Nail Polish: I like this new line of nail polish. AILA nail colors are vegan as well as free of parabens and gluten.
17. Bando Getaway Duffle Bag: The pink tote is totally chic and a great gift for girls.
18. Rifle Paper Co. Balloon Card: A cute card for your sweetie.
19. Valentine’s Day Classic Milk Chocolate: The rich, creamy chocolate bar comes complete with a blank card for composing your own special message.
20. Makeup Bag by Charlotte Tilbury: I love a cute makeup bag. I am also crazy about Charlotte Tilbury makeup.
21. Shaving Kit Bag: Send him on the road with a dope kit and a reminder of who’s waiting at home.
23. Ashley Brook Designs: A cute gift for the couple that enjoys drinking coffee together.
24. Sweet Paul Magazine Subscription: Sweet Paul Magazine is a lifestyle magazine for anyone looking to make simple, elegant meals and stylishly easy crafts for the home.
25. Sprinkles Cupcakes: I love Sprinkles. My favorite is the gluten-free red velvet cupcakes. Say “I love you” with the Sprinkles XOX box! Each dozen box includes Valentine’s Day favorites Red Velvet and Chocolate Marshmallow as well as classics Dark Chocolate and Vanilla.
26. Dessert For Two: Small Batch Cookies, Brownies, Pies, and Cakes: Dessert for Two takes well-loved desserts and scales them down to make only two servings. Cakes are baked in small pans and ramekins. Pies are baked in small pie pans or muffin cups. Cookie recipes are scaled down to make 1 dozen or fewer. Your favorite bars—brownies, blondies, and marshmallow–rice cereal treats—are baked in a loaf pan, which easily serves two when cut across the middle. This is a great gift for singles and young couples. The author is food blogger, Christina Lane. Visit her blog here.
27. Three J Pajamas: I love a beautiful pair of pajamas. The designs from Three J are chic and perfect for lounging on a lazy morning, enjoying a good cup of coffee.
What do you have planned for Valentine’s Day?