This week I’ve rounded my top 20 beach essentials. Some are old favorites of mine plus some new finds that are perfect for a day in the sun. I hope you find some inspiration for your vacation or a relaxing day by the pool or the beach.
1. S’well Bottle ($25): is a stylish water bottle that I love. The S’well bottle keeps cold drinks cold for 24 hours and hot drinks hot for 12 hours. The stainless steel bottle is double-walled, which not only provides an insulating layer but also prevents condensation, so you don’t have to worry about a drippy mess in your beach bag. S’well is available in 9oz., 12oz. and 25oz. sizes. The 9oz. size is ideal for little ones. The mouth is wide enough for ice cubes and drip-free sipping.
2. Jadetribe Tote ($110): Canvas bags are pretty but are not ideal for the beach. This straw tote makes for an easy shake-out, and I don’t have to worry about sand getting in my car later.
3. Pineapple Mojito Shorts ($55): I love the vibrant colors throughout these festive shorts! Wear these statement shorts with a simple top, some sunnies and flip flops!
4. Giant Gem Speaker ($40): This one’s a real gem literally! Take the portable gem speaker to the beach an jam out to your favorite tunes.
5. Little Beach Bakery by Jenny Colgan ($8): A sweet story about starting over, with lots of heart, perfect for fans of Emily Giffin and Jojo Moyes. Find out more of my recommendations for summer reading here.
6. Tkees Flip Flops ($50): Tkees are my favorite flip-flops. They are comfy and stylish.
7. FINDS Tortoiseshell Sunglasses ($68): I love these chic shades.
8. Sundress Coverup ($142): I love the pom poms.
9. Donut Float ($16): The perfect pool party prop.
10. Lucy Sun Hat ($140): This is my favorite floppy hat.
11. Suvanna Paw Paw and Honey Lip Balm ($4): Your lips need sunscreen too! This all-in-one lip balm will keep your lips hydrated and protected.It’s 100% natural and contains no petroleum jelly, synthetic preservatives, chemicals or fragrances. It soothes with good stuff like paw paw and honey, both known for their healing properties as well as cocoa butter and vitamin E.
12. Underwater Camera ($22): Capture your memories in the sun without fear of getting your camera wet. Just load a roll of 35mm film in the camera and shoot away!
13. Super Goop Sunscreen ($16): My favorite sunscreen brand.
14. Sunglasses Pouch ($34): Use this water-resistant bag to carry sunglasses or other beach essentials.
15. Ageless Secret Sun Lovers Mist ($5): This spray works to help your skin stay soft and supple, even in the sun. Spray on skin before applying sunblock. Apply regularly to keep skin moist.
16. Turkish Towel ($32): Use these for a picnic blanket, sarong, wrap or beach towel.
17. Caribbean Beach Towel ($70): I love the design of this Ralph Lauren towel. I like bright colors so I can easily spot my place if I go for a walk.
18. Osmosis No Sun UV Protection ($30): an amazing product for sun protection. Read more here.
19. Norma Kamali Swimsuit: ($350): If you are looking for an investment piece, this is the brand to buy. Norma Kamali is the iconic swimsuit designer behind the famous Farah Fawcett red swim suit.
20. Pineapple Beach Bud Bag ($36): Use this waterproof bag to keep money, keys, charges, cell phone and other valuables protected.
And I would love to know…
What is your favorite vacation destination? Mine is Italy.
Do you have a favorite beach you enjoy visiting? I love going to South Beach.
Subscribe to my monthly newsletter:
My newsletters feature exclusive content for subscribers only. I share valuable tips, hot spots, recipes, and articles delivered straight to your inbox once a month. [mc4wp_form]
2 thoughts on “20 Beach Essentials”
Jenny’s book sounds lovely. I really enjoy Emily Griffin’s books for a light fun read. My favorite vacation destination is California, NYC and London! I was telling Jordan recently I think I’m in the mood for a beach vacation. We haven’t gone on one for several years. Hawaii is high on my list!
I love all those destinations too! I have been to Oahu but none of the other islands yet. I just read a great article in GFF magazine about gluten-free travel in Maui. Lots of good options.
Comments are closed.