My favorite 15 Essentials for 2015 include stylish planners, lovely journals, calendars, goal-setting tools, motivational books, and inspirational mugs. Read on to find out some ways to get more organized and make 2015 a year of goal setting and accomplishment.
Hope you find some inspiration for the new year.
1. “The Best Is Yet To Come” Life Planner is one of the best yearly planners. These chic day planners from Erin Condren offer the ideal blend of fashion, fun, and function. Not only can you use these charming daily planners to keep track of appointments, shopping lists, notes and special events, but you can also customize them with your favorite designs, colors, photos and text. Each day planner also comes stuffed with extra goodies, like handy quick flip binder clips, a convenient zip pouch, a two-sided folder and colorful stickers you can use to highlight upcoming events and special occasions.
Click here to receive a $10 off coupon!
I also like The Day Designer planner. It is a yearly strategic planner and daily agenda that encourages mindfulness by including sections on short and long-term goals along with financial planning, daily gratitude and more in addition the standard daily, monthly, and yearly calendars.
I am using the Emily Ley Simplified Planner for 2015. If you are a list maker and a goal setter, you are going to love this planner. The simplified planner comes in three different adorable cover options with gold foiling detail. The planner has a page per day highlighting timed schedules, to-dos, notes, and dinner planning. It’s ideal for moms, students, business women, and those who are constantly on the go. There’s even encouraging quotes to get you through the day. I also love the 2015 bucket list at the beginning of the planner. The 2016 edition will go on sale in March.
2. Miss Menu offers everything you need to plan and organize your family meals in a convenient size that fits into a purse or diaper bag.
3. My One Word is an awesome book that will help you change your life with just one word. I read the book a few years ago and have been choosing my one word for the year instead of making new year’s resolutions.
4. This Gold Dot Notebook is so stylish. I love a beautiful notebook for making lists or taking notes at a conference or online class.
5. Make It Happen is a motivational book that I really enjoyed reading. Lara Casey will help you think about all the things you’ve always wanted to do and realize you should go do them.
6. Power Sheets will help you make 2015 your best year yet! Each page in the 2015 Power Sheets are designed to help creatives, entrepreneurs, moms, and students strategically plan action steps to make what matters happen. Power Sheets are not dated. They come in a six month set.
7. 5: Where Will You Be 5 Years From Today? incorporates quotes and questions to spark your imagination about what you would like to do over the next five years to live your life with purpose.
8. 7: How Many Days of the Week Can Be Extraordinary? will inspire you to reconnect with all the things that are truly important and to savor and treasure life every day of the week.
9. 1: How Many People Does It Take To Make A Difference? will help you to discover and celebrate your special gifts and to share them with a world that truly needs you.
10. The Sugar Paper 2015 Planner is part of an exclusive collection for Target. Sugar Paper is one of my favorite stationery designers. I love everything they create and think you will too. This planner is so pretty and affordable.
11. This Sugar Paper wall calendar is lovely. The Sugar Paper collection for Target includes affordable and stylish planning tools.
12. START: Your Quarterly Guide to Goal Domination is one of my favorite goal setting tools. It is not a planner. You start when you are ready. A list of questions at the beginning of each quarter will help you access what matters most to you in that given month. At the end of every quarter, you can answer a different set of questions that help you access your progress and make any changes before you head into another 3-month period.
13. Humble Hearts DayBook is a beautiful 4 month journal for your prayer and personal life.
I also love my Journal 10. It includes dated and lined pages with room to write a few sentences a day. It is a perfect gift for newlyweds to record the first decade of marriage, new parents to treasure the first ten years of a child’s life, world travelers or anyone that loves to journal. The Journal 10 also includes special pages for long-range planning, monthly overviews, address and phone numbers, special dates, extended entries and more! It’s like a journal, planner and contacts book all in one. I especially love using one journal for ten years of memories.
14. I love these sassy mugs from Ashley Brook Designs.
15. I use this Bucket List Journal for planning my next adventure.
What are some of your favorite motivational tools?