One the biggest shoe trends for the summer months is the oh-so-comfy espadrille. Espadrilles are casual flats that originated centuries ago in the Mediterranean. They are usually composed of a raffia or straw sole and easy to slip-on design. Espadrilles are flattering no matter your look, whether dressed up or down. They are so easy to slip on, light weight to keep you cool and comfortable to wear. They are the perfect choice for the beach or the city.
Espadrilles now come in a variety of fun colors and patterns. Soludos are 100 percent authentic rope sandals with an amazing variety of styles. My favorite collection is the designs by Miss Hamptons. Both brands are made in Spain. For budget friendly options, H&M and Top Shop carry cute designs.
I rounded up my favorite espadrilles to keep your feet happy and stylish in the hot days ahead. Trust me, you’ll live in these all season long. So, treat your feet to a pair of these stylish summer shoes.
1. Manebi, Leopard Pony ($210): This one is on my wish list.
2. H&M, Banana Leaf Slip-On ($22.95): The banana leaf print is a popular trend this season.
3. Soludus, Pineapple ($55): I am crazy about the pineapple theme this season.
4. Soludus, Mexican Embroidery ($65): I love this style to wear with denim.
5. Miss Hamptons, Malibu ($55): This design is a super cool print to wear on a cruise or tropical vacation.
6. Valentino, 1973 ($381.50): This designer pair is expensive but so much fun!
7. Soludus, Tulip Lace Neon Pink ($75): I like the lace on this design. This one is great to wear with a sundress.
8. Escadrille, Patterned Jacquard ($125): I love the tribal print. This one is great to pair with a black maxi dress, romper, or jumpsuit.
9. Miss Hamptons, Maui ($55): These are so cute to pair with Bermuda shorts.
10. H&M, White Flamingo ($14.95): The pink flamingo trend is popular this season.
11. Soludus, Tie Dye Hot Pink ($55): Style this pair with cutoff denim shorts for a bohemian look.
12. Escadrille, Striped Jersey ($125): This design is great to wear on a cruise.
13. Go Jane, Nautical Stripes ($16): I love this look to pair with denim cutoffs.
14. Miss Hamptons, Stars and Stripes ($50): The perfect shoe for a summer barbecue or outdoor event.
15. Miss Hamptons, Aloha ($50): This colorful design is a great choice for versatility.
And I would love to know…
Do you wear espadrilles?
Which one tickles your fancy?
P.S. My favorite summer hats and my beach bag essentials.
My June Newsletter: Summer Travel (travel tips + resources + top 10 iPhone camera apps + Summer Playlist + recipes + fun)
2 thoughts on “15 Espadrilles for Summer”
#4 and #13 are my favorite. I haven’t owned a pair but I can imagine they will be a piece I incorporate into my closet considering we have warmer weather longer.
Thanks for all the great comments. I really enjoy getting to know you. I did not own any until recently. I like a lot of the new designs…so fun!
Comments are closed.